Rock Channel Rye Development Brief
5. This development brief is published in draft for the purposes of public consultation.
6. The views of the local community as well as other interested parties are sought ahead of the document being finalised. The proposals in the brief will be especially relevant for people living and working in the area but also significant for the wider community of Rye.
7. The consultation process will involve:
- Making the draft brief available to the range of local interested parties
- Consulting those agencies and public organisations with specific responsibilities in the area
- Publishing the draft brief on the Council's website
- Holding an exhibition in Rye
8. The consultation period starts on Friday 27th July. Comments must be received by 4.30pm on Friday 7th September.
9. Comments on the draft brief can be made in several ways:
- By completing a Comments Form at the exhibition
- Online at www.rother.gov.uk/ldf
- By writing to the District Planning Officer, Town Hall, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 3JX
- By emailing email@example.com
10. If you have any queries about this document, please contact the Strategy & Environment section on (01424) 787634 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org