Draft Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) - 2015
Contact and Consultation Details
This Draft Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) has been published by:
Service Manager - Strategy & Planning - Draft SCI
Rother District Council
For more information about this document:
- Visit the dedicated page on the Council's website, at www.rother.gov.uk/SCI
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Council's Offices (address above) to view or purchase the SCI
- Contact the Planning Policy Team on 01424 787634
- Scan the QR code below with a smart phone
The deadline for the receipt of comments is 4.30pm on Friday 25th September 2015. Comments received after this date/time will not be considered.
What happens to comments made:
All comments received within the consultation period will be considered and taken into account in producing a revised, final version of the Statement of Community Involvement. Comments received and a summary of them, together with the Council responses, will be published.
For a copy in Braille, larger print or audio, please contact us on 01424 787000. We consider requests on an individual basis.